Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting Sick

I woke up this morning with nasty sinus drainage. I took tons of vitamins and tried not to really work too much around the house. But, after I cleaned up after my yard sale on Friday, took the leftovers to the thrift store, made waffles for breakfast, cheese and crackers (I did not "make" these from scratch) for lunch, and grilled shrimp & chicken and veggies for dinner, bathed the boys, read to them, cleaned the kitchen, hit the grocery store for some more milk (I really should own a cow), changed the sheets on the baby's bed, and searched the web for possible places to stay while we are in Colorado this month, I decided to sit and rest.

I am praying for a full night sleep tonight. It has been at least 2 weeks since one of my kids hasn't been up in the night for one reason or another.

Please pray for speedy healing. I really am a little paranoid about getting sick and derailing yet another week of my training.

Thanks!

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
I have been married to my best friend for over 29 years and our children are 16, 15 and 12 years old. I have struggled with infertility, suffered the loss of a baby by miscarriage, and endured multiple career paths. I have experienced a crisis of faith that shook me to the core and lost dear friends to tragic death. I have a personal relationship with Jesus which is essential to surviving and even thriving in my circumstances. I hope you will be blessed by my heart and words. Thank you for being here..