Thursday, April 5, 2012

Worth it? Am I?

This was an exercise in my Spark People Healthy Living Challenge that I am participating in. I decided to put it on my regular blog as well.

May you make a list of your own. Praying you will.

1) I am worth it because: God says so - Jesus died for me. Seriously, how can I not get that I matter?! if only I can walk it out in the day to day.
2) I am worth it because: My life is worth living well. I have been blessed with a hubby that loves me, kids that are complete miracles and I want to "live long and prosper" (Sorry for the Spock quote, I couldn't help myself!)
3) I am worth it because: I have people in my life who remind me. Often.
4) I am worth it because: If I don't choose to value myself, how will I teach my children to value themselves?
5) I am worth it because: I choose to believe that. Even when I don't FEEL it. Most of the time.
Praying you savor this Easter season aware of how much He gave for your worth. God bless you!

No comments:

Who am I?

My photo
I have been married to my best friend for over 29 years and our children are 16, 15 and 12 years old. I have struggled with infertility, suffered the loss of a baby by miscarriage, and endured multiple career paths. I have experienced a crisis of faith that shook me to the core and lost dear friends to tragic death. I have a personal relationship with Jesus which is essential to surviving and even thriving in my circumstances. I hope you will be blessed by my heart and words. Thank you for being here..